Foamy Fan Mail 4 Foamy Fan Mail 4

Very good, humorous, great voice over.

I really loved the voice over, it was great.

Another thing I admired, was the movement of the character, I loved his expressions and the way he moved around right up close to the camera behind the mail, etc. The animation wasn't smooth, but I think it was intended to be that way.

The timing of his expressions was priceless as well.

I loved the way the backgrounds were drawn too, your line work from thick to thin was sparatic and I thought that was great.

The underlining background music, drum beat would have been nice if it was just a tad louder, because it was a nice choice to set the mood, but was almost unnoticeable.

Great work! You have obviously been doing this a long time, and look to your work to learn many things.

Bad Idea Bad Idea

Funny, good facials, poor animation.

I like the facial expressions. Even though the drawings were simple, they still had some preety good facial expressions.

Work on your timing, things could have been a lot more funnier if they were timed a bit better.

how it will end. how it will end.

This is great! Brilliant! Loved the change of art

I thought this was great! What I really loved was how each scene had a totally different style to it. I really loved the voice over acting as well. Great idea!

Another thing I wanted to point out was the hand gestures, you did such a great job at portraying the thoughts as the character spoke through their hands.

There was one scene that you used a boil effect, I thought that was really neat as well.

Great job!

Whack-a-clock Whack-a-clock

Has good potential.

It has good potential. My biggest complaint was that the angle of it made it hard to "whack" things. I do like the sound effects that were chosen and the overall style. It would also be neat if you animated a reaction with the things that you whack.