Foamy Fan Mail 4 Foamy Fan Mail 4

Very good, humorous, great voice over.

I really loved the voice over, it was great.

Another thing I admired, was the movement of the character, I loved his expressions and the way he moved around right up close to the camera behind the mail, etc. The animation wasn't smooth, but I think it was intended to be that way.

The timing of his expressions was priceless as well.

I loved the way the backgrounds were drawn too, your line work from thick to thin was sparatic and I thought that was great.

The underlining background music, drum beat would have been nice if it was just a tad louder, because it was a nice choice to set the mood, but was almost unnoticeable.

Great work! You have obviously been doing this a long time, and look to your work to learn many things.

Bad Idea Bad Idea

Funny, good facials, poor animation.

I like the facial expressions. Even though the drawings were simple, they still had some preety good facial expressions.

Work on your timing, things could have been a lot more funnier if they were timed a bit better.

how it will end. how it will end.

This is great! Brilliant! Loved the change of art

I thought this was great! What I really loved was how each scene had a totally different style to it. I really loved the voice over acting as well. Great idea!

Another thing I wanted to point out was the hand gestures, you did such a great job at portraying the thoughts as the character spoke through their hands.

There was one scene that you used a boil effect, I thought that was really neat as well.

Great job!

The Interveiw The Interveiw

Funny, great style, needs work on animation.

I thought this was preety clever. I liked the syle of the designs, espcially the hands just raising with no arms and the simple faces.

My only advice is to work on your animation timing, the movement of the hands was kind of stale. Also try to search the internet on lip syncing to get the mouth movements correct.

Great effort though!